Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weight updates

Went to the doctor today for some quick shots. Amelia weighs 13 pounds 10.5 ounces and Claire weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces. My little girls are growing so big! Amelia slept in 6 month jammies last night because she keeps popping the snaps on the 3 month ones. Sigh. My babies are growing up right before my eyes. They are probably a little young for me to start talking about how I wish they could stay babies forever but I do.

Amelia is losing all her hair. It is seriously coming out in clumps. Claire is shedding a little bit but not like Amelia. Claire still has a nice head full of hair. I can't believe that she's not even 4 months old and she has enough hair to wear bows. Not the headband kind, real bows. She wore one several times over the weekend. She's so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment