Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photo Update

 As a family tradition, we always take a picture in front of the Christmas tree. Up until now, we've always had just us and the cats. This year we have girls! We did this right before bedtime so its amazing they're not screaming. We couldn't get either girl to look at the camera but I still think it came out ok. We are a family of 4 now!
In other news, the girls recently discovered their hands. This is what they look like most of the time now-

We generally have to pry their hands out of their mouths so we can quick stick the bottle in. Like an awful mother, I didn't take ANY pictures of Christmas day. So I'm waiting for some relatives to send me some so that I can post them. What a bad mommy! Honestly though, it was such a whirlwind, I just didn't even have time to grab the camera. Look for lots of pictures next year- we're staying home!
Our friend Nadia made these ornaments for the girls. Aren't they gorgeous? I had been looking for Baby's First Christmas ornaments and couldn't find any I liked but then Nadia surprised me with these. I love them!
Daddy tricks
I made these for Steve's side of the family for Christmas. They are hot chocolate on a stick. I made the chocolate blocks and even made the marshmallows from scratch. It was so much fun! I can't wait til the girls are big enough to cook and bake with me.

1 comment:

  1. btw. those hot chocolate stick thingys are absolutely FANTASTIC. I'm starting to run low and it is making me sad.

    ReplyDelete