Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

 Things are getting serious around here. A few nights ago, Steve ordered something online in the middle of the night. After that,  he totally forgot about it and bought another one at the store. Yesterday, the one he bought online showed up and he was completely surprised. I'm just glad it wasn't something expensive. 

Last night I thought the girls were really good. I thought they slept from 1:10 when I put them down until 5:40. Nope, it seems that they woke up in the night, Steve got up and tended them, and I never knew a thing about it.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I had to laugh, but only because that is absolutely something that would happen right now in our household as well! It amazes me that we can all still function at all!
    I bet you were uber excited that you thought the grils slept for 4.5 hours! Hang in there momma (and daddy) you guys are doing GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete