Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

This year, Shutterfly is running a promotion that I'm very excited about. Basically, if you write about Shutterfly on your blog, they will give you 50 free holiday cards. This came at a perfect time as I was just starting to wonder what we were going to do about Christmas cards this year. Obviously, I want everyone to see my little sweeties but I also needed to save money because of the aforementioned sweeties. In the past I have ordered our cards from the drugstore and they didn't have a big selection but Holy Moly! Shutterfly has pages and pages to choose from! I don't know which one we will end up going with but this one is certainly a favorite. I am so excited to take advantage of this offer and I hope maybe someone else can take advantage too. All you have to have is a blog. Now I'm going to go check out their birth announcements...

No comments:

Post a Comment