Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

We're making progress.

Last night the girls got up at about 1:30 and then they slept until about 7:45 this morning. They usually get up again at about 5:00 so that's good progress! Its the second time they've done that although the last time was about a week ago. I don't think I need to say that we LOVE it when they sleep for so long!

Amelia is nursing MUCH better! She's still not totally breastfed but she's nursing at almost every feeding. She's taking about half of her feeding from a bottle and then nursing for the rest. So proud of that baby! Claire still isn't nursing much but I haven't been working with her as much. Now that Amelia is doing so well, I'm starting to work with Claire more. I'm still pumping too which gets old but I think its helping keep the milk supply up. My little sweet peas are doing so well!

Last week I found out that an old friend is pregnant- I'm so excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment