Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tired Times Two

Read it like Chandler Bing: Could the circles under my eyes BE any bigger?
Despite the under-eye circles, we're all doing well. Poor Miss Claire had to go to the doctor yesterday morning. She had projectile vomited twice in about 36 hours and that seemed like enough to warrant a doctor visit. The doc thinks she has reflux and prescribed Zantac. She also told us to make sure to keep Claire upright for at least 15 minutes after feeding her. It seems to be working, no more projectile vomiting since yesterday morning.

Unfortunately when she puked, I was holding her and it got ALL over me. She did the same thing to Steve the night before except that she pooped and peed on him too. Poor guy.

Today is BEAUTIFUL! We have all the windows open and are enjoying being able to hear all the birds and stuff. I absolutely LOVE fall! Fall and Spring are my favorite times of year. I just love knowing that Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. This year, I wasn't planning on dressing the girls up for Halloween- they're still so small that I don't think I could find a costume to fit them anyway. But then I saw some costumes on etsy.com (if you don't know about Etsy, you should check it out- all things handmade! Its one of my favorite websites) that I'm pretty sure I could reproduce with very little effort. I don't know. They're still so small that it hardly seems worth it. We'll see... It probably depends on whether I'm able to order what I need fairly cheaply online. I am definitely not up to shopping all over town to find the right fabric and things.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor Claire with her projectile vomiting! I hope the zantac continues to work - poor baby! And I am sure you guys are absolutely exhausted, but you are doing an AWESOME job with your two little pumpkins!
    I was thinking about Halloween costumes too, but really I haven't been able to find much of anything in newborn - 3 month size (that said, I haven't checked Etsy!). We ended up getting some matching long sleeve onsies at Target that are orange with little bats on them, and a friend made the girls little hats that look like pumpkins, so that will be the extent of their outfits this year. Next year will be so much fun because they will be such a good age to dress up!
    Keep up the good work you guys=)

    ReplyDelete