Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Teenage boys? No, two tiny girls.

Lately I feel like I am feeding teenage boys. In a week we can go through:
3-4 gallons of milk
3-4 large containers of yogurt
1 large container of cottage cheese
12 cheesesticks
1 bag of grapes
1-2 baskets of strawberries
12+ fruit cups
1 large Natural Applesauce
1-2 loaves of bread
1 large bunch of bananas
Plus various other veggies, crackers, yogurt melts, puffs, cereal, lunch meat and peanut butter. I like to think my girls eat fairly healthfully but they are probably a little heavy on the dairy and fruits. Still, they are growing up into beautiful girls so I don't complain :) Even with all this eating, we really don't go through as many diapers as people probably think. Usually 150 diapers will last us about 2 weeks.

Look for a video to be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. Holy buckets! You've got two little eaters there! I too am amazed how much my girls eat. . .although I've never actually calculated it out! I'm just amazed that between the two of them they can finish off a plate of whatever my hubby and I are eating. . .pot roast, potatoes, and carrots? We are game mom! A bowl of spaghetti? Try us! It's nuts. . .=)

    ReplyDelete