Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in Review

January
We got 3 inches of snow in Texas! Poor Steve was out in the field in a tent getting snowed on.

February

In February, we found out we were expecting (and showing so quickly...) and I took a trip to Chicago with my office. Needless to say, I froze my rear end off!

March
We found out that our baby was actually babies! Two for the price of one! After that, we couldn't wait any longer and told everyone we knew about the pregnancy.

April
We moved from Texas to Alabama and into this fabulous house.

May
We celebrated our 7th anniversary by eating shaved ice like little kids.

June
I got bigger. 'Nuff said.

July
We moved again.

August
Baby Shower!

September
Babies!

October
Halloween Babies!

November
In November, we had Steve's family here for Thanksgiving and the girls wore the Thanksgiving Turkey dresses that I made them.

December
This is my favorite picture from 2010! Two happy girls! I love them so much and I'm glad every day that I get to be their Mommy.

2010 was a great year! It brought us our girlies and changed out lives in so many ways. I can't wait to see what happens in 2011!



1 comment:

  1. Those turkey dresses are too cute! Your girls are adorable. It funny how in some photos they look exactly a like (besides the weight difference) and in some they don't. Happy New Year too you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete