Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We're official!

 Well, the girls are official- I got their Social Security Cards in the mail today. You would think twins would just be one number off from each other but they're not. The cards were the first pieces of mail that the children have received. It was kind of weird to fish something out of the mailbox addressed to my babies! I guess their birth certificates won't be too far behind.

I'm kind of excited- now we can set up savings accounts for the girls!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for being official! That's great! I would have thought that the SSN's would have been very close as well. . .weird! Exciting that you can set up savings accounts now - it's never too early to get started=)
    Hope you all are doing well and continue to adjust well to being home!! Oh, and thanks so much for bouncing over to my blog and answering the questions I had posed. You're AWESOME!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete