Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

33 weeks, 2 days and all is well

Our appointment today went really well. Baby A is 4 pounds 10 ounces and Baby B is 4 pounds 14 ounces. And that people, is 9.5 pounds of baby. I don't have to go back for 2 more weeks and the doctor said he's not really expecting anything to happen in the meantime. I'm about 1 cm dilated which means absolutely nothing. Also, my belly is measuring in at 42 weeks. If I was having one baby, my belly is the size it would be if I was 2 weeks overdue. So, big. The doc says that as long as I make it to next Tuesday, we're home-free. I can have the babies here at my hospital with my doctor. Also both babies are head-down so they should hopefully stay that way which means hopefully no c-section!

We're going to the beach this weekend! Actually, I doubt I'll put foot to sand but it should be an interesting trip. My grandma (mom's mom) takes all of us to the beach every year for Labor Day. I haven't been able to go for several years because we've been living in Texas so this will be my first time seeing a lot of my family members in a while. Two of my cousins have kids I haven't met yet and two of my cousins have husbands I haven't met yet. I don't know how long we'll stay- probably only one night but we're playing it by ear.

1 comment:

  1. You're 1 day further than I made it with my girls! They were 4-11 and 4-13... right where yours are! Except that I was measuring 48 weeks (What's up with that?!) Beach? You're a trooper! Congrats for making it this far!

    ReplyDelete